What to do.
1. Burn your candle all the way to the edges prior to extinguishing on the first burn. This will help release the different fragrance layers and help the wax burn down evenly.
Up to 1 hour for our mini size
Up to 2 hours for our classic size
Up to 3 hours for our 3-wick size
2. Keep the wick trimmed down to 1/4 inch at all times to avoid tall flames and soot gathering on the glass.
What to avoid.
1. Do not burn the candle for more than a couple hours at a time.
2. Do not leave the candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.
Recycle or Reuse.
1. Once there is only a thin layer of wax left, add warm water to soften and scoop out the remains.
2. Hand-wash the glass with soap and warm water and reuse it as a decor piece, planter, or new beer glass!
3. Don’t forget to post on social @homesick
and use #homesickupcycled.