Las Vegas Candle
Desert sand and midnight air, herbs and spices from the finest restaurants, and hints of cold hard cash awaken big dreams in the City of Lights.
Top Notes: Basil, Fir Needle, Amber
Mid Notes: Oakmoss, Cinnamon, Clove
Base Notes: Peppermint, Tonka Bean
- 13.75 oz. Typical burn time is 60-80 hours
- Made from a natural soy wax blend with premium cotton wicks and custom fragrance oils
- Non-toxic and contain no lead, plastics, paraben, synthetic dyes or phthalates
Great choice! Bet you’ll love these too.
Other top rated products
- Nebraska Candle4.97778 star rating(45)
- Delaware Candle4.91304 star rating(23)
- Los Angeles Candle5.0 star rating(2)
- Rhode Island Candle4.91892 star rating(37)
- San Francisco Candle4.90411 star rating(73)
- Kansas Candle4.96774 star rating(62)
- Texas Candle4.9589 star rating(146)
- Wyoming Candle4.96774 star rating(31)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Warm words that do remind me of home.
I was skeptical at first because it seems like a city you wouldn’t wanna smell. My joke was “what does it smell like, smoky casino and day old alcohol?”
But I lit it this morning, then took the puppy and the baby for a walk. Upon my return I did smell what was reminiscent of home. Not necessarily my actual house but whatever they actually used for the blend of scents, does provide a sense of comfort that I feel when I’m home.
Thoughtful, original, cute, simple, and fun. Great gift