Michigan Fragrance Oil 15ml
Tart cherries and rich chocolate evoke memories of the Great Lakes State. Honeysuckle and rose are balanced with cinnamon and finished with sandalwood.
Top Notes: Chocolate, Cherry, Lemon
Mid Notes: Honeysuckle, Rose, Cedar
Base Notes: Cinnamon, Amber, Musk
- Hand crafted with essential oils
- Non-toxic and contain no lead, plastics, paraben, synthetic dyes or phthalates
- Use up to 15 drops in any standard electric fragrance diffuser
Great choice! Bet you’ll love these too.
Other top rated products
- Hanukkah Candle5.0 star rating(14)
- Dallas Candle4.86667 star rating(15)
- Pittsburgh Candle4.91837 star rating(49)
- Delaware Candle4.9 star rating(20)
- Nebraska Candle4.975 star rating(40)
- Maryland Candle4.8983 star rating(59)
- San Francisco Candle4.89231 star rating(65)
- Canada Candle4.98148 star rating(54)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The 3 of us do wish there was a Detroit scent though. High octane fuel, sweetgrass, and rain lol. That's what home really smells like to me, though this is a nice compromise. Reminds me of late summer up in East Jordan or Mackinaw island.